"Politeness has become so rare that people mistake it for flirtation."
Hexagon design elements are one of my favorite geometric visual themes, not only for evoking apiculture, but also, by extension, hive-construct futurism themes in science fiction. They have more angular interest than a square or a rectangle, but with interlocking stability and tessellating properties. And the dipper wand built into the cap is a stroke of genius.
where can i get this oh my god I NEED IT FOR MY COLLECTION
Holy butts, gimme these.
I love this so much.
FIGURE SKATERS ARE MADE OF MAGIC
OH MY GOD I WAS SO NERVOUS THE WHOLE TIME THAT THEY WERE GONNA FALL HOLY SHIT I COULDN’T BREATHE
That was possibly the most beautiful thing I have ever witnessed in my life.
Kappa (river imp)
Jorōgumo (lit. “whore spider”)
Kubire-oni (strangler demon)
Rokurokubi (long-necked woman)
Onmoraki (bird demon)
Nekomata (cat monster)
Tengu (bird-like demon)
Tenjō-sagari (ceiling dweller)
Enma Dai-Ō (King of Hell)
Kyūbi no kitsune (nine-tailed fox)
Baku (dream-eating chimera)
Yamasei (mountain sprite)
Rashōmon no oni (ogre of Rashōmon Gate)
Waira (mountain-dwelling chimera)
Nure-onna (snake woman)
Omg it’s better than porn.
100% ART/ Alexander Khokhlov
The Legend of Zelda, one of the best selling games that Nintendo has ever created, was recently added to the Hall of Fame of video games.
Each poster represents one of the games and my personal favorites. I will work on a different design for Skyward Sword being the most important Zelda game yet.
- “It’s dangerous to go alone. Take this…” - The Legend Of Zelda
- “You saved Hyrule and you are a real hero!” - The Legend Of Zelda 2
- “You are the true Hero… I believed that you will return peace to this land again…” - The Legend Of Zelda Link To The Past
- “When peace returns to Hyrule… It will be time for us to say good-bye…” - The Legend Of Zelda Ocarine Of Time
- “Your true face… What kind of… face is it? I wonder… The face under the mask… Is that… your true face?…” - The Legend Of Zelda Majora’s Mask
- “Since the olden days, this sword has been used to fend off evil… It’s blade is infused with the desire to become strong and righteous…” - The Legend Zelda Wind Waker
- “Shadow and light are two sides of the same coin… One cannot without the other…” - The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess
The Grief of the Pasha, 1882 - Jean Leon Gerome