will you at lest give me s ome booze?
I just want to clarify this.
Inspired by Anita Sarkeesian’s Video Game Tropes vs Women, I wanted to pitch a Zelda game where Zelda herself was the hero, rescuing a Prince Link.
Clockwork Empire is set 2,000 years after Twilight Princess, and is not a reboot, but simply another iteration in the Zelda franchise. It just so happens that in this case, Zelda is the protagonist. I’m a very big Zelda fan, and worked hard to draw from key elements in the continuity and mythos.
This concept work is meant to show that Zelda as a game protagonist can be both compelling and true to the franchise, while bringing new and dynamic game elements that go farther than being a simple gender swap.
Hope you like it!
So where do I purchase the poster?
Legend of Zelda Giveaway
Skyward Heartpiece Necklace
Stay Awhile and Listen:
- You don’t have to follow me! Reblog as many times as you want and likes count. (no giveaway blogs and please don’t spam your followers)
- You have to be able to give me your address if you’re chosen. (Ask your parents if you’re under 18.)
- Giveaway ends on March 5th at 8pm EST
- Winner will be decided with a random number generator.
- The winner has 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be decided.
- Can be shipped internationally.
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword | Fi’s Theme (Piano Lament)